Who We Are
Port Stephens Packaging & Workwear (PSP) is a family owned business established in 2005. Proud owners, Spiro & Basma Andrea have built PSP from a small local business into one which now services not only Port Stephens, but Newcastle, Sydney, the Hunter Valley and beyond – as far as Port Macquarie in the north and as far west as the Upper Hunter Valley.
PSP is based on a large company-owned site at Taylors Beach with a modern showroom, offices and warehouse. PSP markets over 10,000 products to many industries including cleaning & chemicals, tableware & catering, kitchen & hospitality (including equipment), packaging & consumables. PSP also supplies chef & hospitality wear, corporate, workwear, safety gear, boots, and bakery, aprons, & more.
PSP runs its own fleet of company owned and operated vehicles ensuring personalised service from uniformed staff that know and care for our customers.
Key Services Port Stephens Packaging Can Offer Your Business
- Over 10000 products distributed in partnership with Australia’s leading suppliers
- Excellent value for money across all product categories including cleaning and chemicals, tableware and catering, kitchen and hospitality (including equipment), hotel and motel supplies plus packaging and consumables.
- Quality range of chef and hospitality wear, corporate, workwear and uniforms including safety wear.
- Large stock holdings on site to try and minimise out-of-stock items. Excellent supplier relationships ensure that availability of products is rarely a concern for PSP clients.
- Experts in helping clients to try and minimise consumable waste and select the most environmentally friendly products for each circumstance.
- Knowledgeable, friendly team offering personalised service from experienced, uniformed staff that know and care for our customers and their businesses
- Weekly deliveries to a region incorporating up to 15 local government areas stretching from the Central Coast of NSW through Lake Macquarie, Newcastle, and Port Stephens up to the Mid North Coast and inland through Maitland, Hunter Valley Wine Country and the Upper Hunter.
- Partnering with clients to ensure mutual growth and success having developed lifelong relationships with a very loyal and local client base.
- Future plans to include new acquisitions, new branch locations and a continued commitment to help our customers – including government and industry – understand the importance of spending with local businesses rather than the perception of the need to use National suppliers
who we are
PSP prides itself on local knowledge and the fact that all of its staff live within the local community. In 2009 they moved into a larger site with a modern showroom, office and large warehouse facility.
Stay In Touch
Subscribe to our newsletter and get exclusive deals you won’t find anywhere else, straight to your inbox!